A guardian is chosen or appointed to make legal decisions for a person who is unable to make those decisions on their own.

If you need assistance with the guardianship process,
we can help.

"Entrusting your loved one into someone else's care is an important matter."

Guardianship can be for a minor child, or someone who has become incapacitated through age or disability. A guardian of a person is a court-appointed person who has been authorized to make decisions for the other person. The person receiving the guardianship is called a ward. A minor, or anyone over 18 who suffers from mental deficiency, mental illness, or any other condition that makes them unable to care for themselves may become a ward in need of a guardian.

The process of working through these legal issues can be challenging, and it is important to have an attorney who can guide you through the steps.

Contact Us

Schedule a Consultation
(918) 794-3952
Monday - Friday
9am to 5pm
or use the form below
to send us a message.

  1. Name(*)
    Please type your full name.
  2. Phone(*)
    Invalid Input
  3. E-mail(*)
    Invalid email address.
  4. Subject(*)
    Invalid Input
  5. Message(*)
    Invalid Input
  6. captcha(*)
    Invalid Input

We are not able to answer legal questions through email or our website. But if you'd like more information about our services or to make an appointment, please give us a call for an initial consultation appointment, or use the form to contact us.


Philtower Building

427 South Boston Ave

Suite 502

Tulsa, OK 74103


OFFICE: (918) 794-3952
FAX: (918) 794-3954

Office Hours

9am - 5pm
Monday - Friday

Social Media


Powered By New Day Media