Decree Modification

When circumstances change, decrees can be changed to make agreements more reasonable.

Whether the change in your life is personal or financial, we can offer assistance in having your alimony, child custody, visitation, or child support decree modified.

"With the economy in flux, many people find themselves facing new circumstances."

Life is never static–it is dynamic, with ever-changing circumstances and requirements. A decree establishing maintenance or alimony, child custody, visitation, or child support is based on a particular set of circumstances. When those circumstances change substantially, the decree can be changed to make the arrangement more reasonable and in the best interests of your children. In addition, property division arrangements can also be changed if the circumstances justify it.

If your original orders do not meet your current needs and abilities, David Fisher may be able to help you obtain modifications.

Contact Us

Schedule a Consultation
(918) 794-3952
Monday - Friday
9am to 5pm
or use the form below
to send us a message.

  1. Name(*)
    Please type your full name.
  2. Phone(*)
    Invalid Input
  3. E-mail(*)
    Invalid email address.
  4. Subject(*)
    Invalid Input
  5. Message(*)
    Invalid Input
  6. captcha(*)
    Invalid Input

We are not able to answer legal questions through email or our website. But if you'd like more information about our services or to make an appointment, please give us a call for an initial consultation appointment, or use the form to contact us.


Philtower Building

427 South Boston Ave

Suite 502

Tulsa, OK 74103


OFFICE: (918) 794-3952
FAX: (918) 794-3954

Office Hours

9am - 5pm
Monday - Friday

Social Media


Powered By New Day Media