Decree Enforcement

When circumstances change, decrees can be changed to make agreements more reasonable. There are a number of different legal tools that can be used for post-decree enforcement.

We can help you understand the options that are available to enforce the terms of your legal agreement.

"It is important to know that your legal decree can be enforced."

If the terms of your divorce orders are not being honored, we can help you understand your rights and options. A final decree of divorce or other family law judgment creates binding legal obligations between the parties. If one spouse fails to fulfill their obligation under the divorce decree, there are a number of mechanisms that can be used to compel compliance. Whether the issue is failure to pay child support, non-payment of debts, non-compliance with custody or visitation orders, failure to sell the family home, division of a retirement plan, or any other legal obligation, you will need an attorney who can help you decide on a plan of action and help you carry it out. 

David Fisher can advise you in exactly what steps are available, and help you desice what type of action is right for you.

Contact Us

Schedule a Consultation
(918) 794-3952
Monday - Friday
9am to 5pm
or use the form below
to send us a message.

  1. Name(*)
    Please type your full name.
  2. Phone(*)
    Invalid Input
  3. E-mail(*)
    Invalid email address.
  4. Subject(*)
    Invalid Input
  5. Message(*)
    Invalid Input
  6. captcha(*)
    Invalid Input

We are not able to answer legal questions through email or our website. But if you'd like more information about our services or to make an appointment, please give us a call for an initial consultation appointment, or use the form to contact us.


Philtower Building

427 South Boston Ave

Suite 502

Tulsa, OK 74103


OFFICE: (918) 794-3952
FAX: (918) 794-3954

Office Hours

9am - 5pm
Monday - Friday

Social Media


Powered By New Day Media